What is included in Monthly Development Plan (MDP) :-
You can select all of these following services or few of them and sign up your maintenance plan with us
- Adding more features to your site
- Redesign your site
- Bug fixing for your site
- Regularly updating the features, content, coding & design of your site, according to the latest technology / trend in the market.
- Search Engine Ppromotion of your site
- Managing the ad campaigns of your site (google ad sense or yahoo )
- Website marketing of your site
- Replying mails
- Checking mails
- Monitoring the registrations or any other work within the allotted time which is possible and coming in the service of Nissi Infotech we can do.
- Doing programming (coding) for further development of the site
- Adding new features for the site – as per the planned schedule
Method of functioning:-
- You will have to send us all the project matters in advance for us to check and workout the hours (man hrs planning) it will take to finish the job
- Based on that we will send you a weekly schedule to notify when that particular job will be completed
- We will also host the work progress in a “demo server“ of Nissi Infotech
- You will be able to view the progress on daily basis/or 3 days once based on the type of work.
- All the jobs which are to be finished immediately and jobs which are completed will be reported to you by our customer support regularly
- You will be allotted one email address – to communicate with the staff
- Every correction / or new job sent by you will be received and an “Issue number” will be given to you so that we don’t miss any of your communications
- Anytime you feel a job has to be finished more faster than our man hrs plan of the week, you may ask us, so that we can deploy more staff and bill you extra for the additional man hours – as per the price in that period.
- So when you are in a maintenance contract , whenever you send us a job, we will send you a schedule and keep you informed when the job will be over. You may decide if you like to get the job done – urgently or in the same phase in (under) the maintenance contract.