The “Nissi Road projects management erp”is exclusively developed for those companies involved in laying the Roads for National High ways in any country. The problems faced by these industries are always same. Here are the major problems faced by the companies involved in “Road projects”
- The filed offices are spread all over the country or state so managing the Inventory in every location seems very difficult
- There is stock in one place but the same stock is being purchased in other location – thus incurring loss to company.
- Not able to manage the purchases and not able to manage the inventory and not able to approve the purchase requests since the offices are in remote areas – not connected to office - – thus incurring loss to company by making multiple purchases of already available items.
- In one field office a vehicle is standing idle and at the same time in the other field office an high rental paid vehicle is being hired -– thus incurring loss to company.
- The accounts are spread in all the field offices and not able to have a quick integration of accounts - – thus incurring loss to company.
- Not able to know if the field staff are being regular on time to the field office etc.,
If your company faces any of the above or any other problems, then “Nissi Road projects management erp” is the right solution to your company.
Here are the key features of “Nissi Road projects management erp”
- Nissi Infotech private Limited (Nissi) is a online solutions company , hence we provide this software “Nissi road projects erp “ as a web based solution and its accessible from any part of the globe.
- The management can control any field office sitting anywhere using a ordinary Laptop computer.
- Online inventory
- Software to manage multiple inventory locations
- Online vendor management
- Online purchase management
- Online purchase approvals
- Online production management
- Online stores management
- Online Vehicle management
- Online accounts and finance management
- Online payroll management
- Online HR management
And more is possible via “Nissi Road projects
- Crusher feeding report
- Oil /grease consume report
- Plant capacity report
- Daily equipment utilization report
- Vehicle availability report
- Plant availability report
- Man power utilization and allocation report
- Breakdown report
- Actual Operative quantity report
- Finished Road level report
- Total Operative Quantity report
- Site clearance and Dismantling report
- Earth work report
- Granular sub base and base courses report
- Bituminous course and cement concrete pavement report
- Cross drainage works report
- Main carriage way report
- Scarification report
- Construction of Granular sub base report
- Construction of Wet Mix Macadam report