Web Based Inventory Management System for all business houses dealing in inventory / stock including Engineering, Electronics, Civil constructions, and textiles
Introducing web based inventory to do your "Business without burden"
- Have you ever thought you are almost carrying the burden of your stock on your shoulders? Does it give you sleepless nights?
- During a business negotiation have you ever felt the need for a facility to log into your web based inventory software and check the stock position and sign the deal?
- Have you ever asked your staff for the current inventory position and got the report after much delay?
- Have you ever thought of a system where you would be able to view the stock position of your company, current billing status, re-order level of your stock, balance of stock position in all branches etc in the convenience of your home ,airport, car, or anywhere, any time?
Then you have signed in at the right place now, please check the features of our soft ware , webstockman
Webstockman webbased inventory highlights:-
- Approve a purchase, by click of a button.
- Download all your web based inventory software entries into your tally accounting software in a click of a button.
- Tell your staff confidently the position of your stock and billing amount even before they give you a report about that.
- Centralized inventory control for all retail stores (Outlets).
- Accurate stock valuation.
- Splitting and Merging of Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt Note (GRN).
- Internal items transfer between outlets based on the availability of stock.
- Bill-To-Bill settlement.
- Generate a wide variety of Analysis reports
- User defined Weighted Average and FIFO basis costing calculation
- Analysis and Reporting
- Export reports into different formats like xls, pdf, xml and txt
Webstockman Other Features
Webstockman Modules - Core Functionalities
- Item Category/Item Type
- Item Master
- Branch Items
- Supplier / Supplier with Items
- UOM / Department / Group and Group Type Masters
- Vendor Rating Configuration
- Purchase Transactions
- Purchase Requisition Entry
- Prior Purchase Order
- Purchase Order
- Open Purchase Order
- GRN Transactions
- GRN Entry
- GRN Inspection Entry
- GRN Confirmation Entry
- Purchase Return
- STN and Store Issue Transactions
- STN Requisition Entry
- STN Inward / Outward
- Store Issue
- Bill Passing
- Online Billing